River Birch Apartments are suitable for every stage of life. From spirited Mizzou students to career driven post-graduates to retreat-seeking retirees our prime location on the southside of Columbia at the Green Meadows/ Providence crossroads make a full and meaningful life possible and enjoyable in a vibrant, active community. Located on the city bus route, we are close to restaurants, services, amenities, MKT trail, campus, plus, our apartments are convenient, comfortable and quiet. It is the perfect place to call home.
Our four properties are: River Birch on the Bluff, River Birch West, River Birch East, and Green Meadows Apartments. Properties are owned by Hawks Management, LLC which consists of a team of dedicated, knowledgeable staff ready to answer your questions. Our goal is to provide high-quality, well-managed apartments.
Why Do People Choose River Birch Apartments?
People choose us for several reasons:
- Great location – a mile south of Faurot Field
- Close proximity to shops, restaurants, and grocery stores, including Walmart, Hy-Vee Grocery Store, Aldi, Murry’s, Sophia’s, Grand Cru, and more
- $100.00 utility credit included in the rent
- Internet and cable included in the rent
- Luxury and spacious units with natural light
- Several schools located in close proximity to our four properties, including Grant or Rock Bridge Elementary School, Gentry Middle School, and Rock Bridge High School.
Green Meadows Apartments features units from $700 – $1,150. Internet and expanded basic cable included. Murry’s, Lakota Coffee and Domino’s are nearby and The Tap Room and Flyover are across the street.
Our properties are locally owned and operated by Hawks Management, LLC. An experienced management team is on-site during usual business hours.