- 1 and 2 bedroom, 1 and 2 bathroom
- Large walk-in closet
- Bright & airy kitchen
- Balcony space
- Many with secure entry
Interested in spacious and quiet apartment with large, airy kitchen (so many cabinets!) and balcony in south Columbia? River Birch East, then, would be the obvious choice. One of four properties owned by Hawks Management, LLC. River Birch East is an apartment complex located a few minutes from the University of Missouri Campus, MKT trail, & The District.
Rents run between $1200 and $1,550, with $100 utility credit included. The units range in size from 1300 to 1500 square feet. All units feature spacious walk-in closets, and most have secure entry. Our mission is to provide our tenants with a comfortable and convenient lifestyle.
What Are the Main Features of Apartments in River Birch East?
Details of River Birch East apartments that make them unique:
- Affordability: our one-bedroom apartments and two-story one-bedroom townhomes cost $1,200 per month, while two-bedroom apartments and two-story townhomes with two bathrooms cost $1500 – $1,550 per month.
- There are washers and dryers in most units.
- Ample closets and storage space
- Kitchens are equipped with a microwave, gas ranges, trash compactor, refrigerator, dishwasher, and food disposal.
- All units have a whirlpool tub
- $100 utility credit included
- Some units have a gated entry
- Free high-speed internet and expanded basic cable
- Ample free parking
- Located conveniently on a city bus route
- The complex is locally owned and operated
- The application fee is $35
- Neutered and spayed pets are allowed (some breed restrictions)
- $300 non-refundable pet deposit
- There is a coin-operated laundry on site for units not equipped with washer/dryer.
- Close proximity to the University of Missouri campus
- The schools associated with this area are: Rock Bridge Elementary School, Gentry Middle School, and Rock Bridge High School
- There are shops, restaurants, grocery stores, cafes, and coffee shops nearby
If you want to know more about River Birch East and the units we offer, or you have any questions about renting one of them, feel free to reach out to us. You can also schedule a tour if you would like to see available floor plans. You can give us a call or fill out a contact form on the website.
- Two Bedroom, Two Bath, Two Story Townhome with Washer/Dryer $1,500 - $1,550
- Two Bedroom, One Bath Apartment $1,400 - $1,450
- One Bedroom, Office/Den, Two Story Townhome with Washer/Dryer $1,200 - $1,300
- One Bedroom, One Bath Apartment $1,150 - $1,250
- Quality Construction
- Ample Closet and Storage Space
- Full Gas Range and Built-In Microwave
- Refrigerator, Dishwasher & Disposal
- Whirlpool Tub (some units)
- Gated Entry (some units)
- $100 Utility Credit Included in Rent
- FREE Expanded Basic Cable
- FREE High Speed Internet
- Ample Free Parking
- Coin-Operated Laundry in Building
- On City Bus Route
- Close to Campus
- On-Site Management
- Locally Owned & Operated
- $35.00 Application Fee
- Pets allowed, some restrictions - spay / neuter prerequisite
- $300 non-refundable pet deposit
2804 Clover Way, Columbia, MO 65201
Rock Bridge Elementary School, Gentry Middle School, Rock Bridge High School
Just 1.5 miles from Memorial Stadium, River Birch East is close to grocery stores and restaurants, and conveniently located on the city bus route. See Bus Schedule.